We are currently seeking to recruit music scholars for the ten music scholarship places which are available to students in Years 7 and 12.
The scholarship would include:
- Free music tuition in at least one instrument
- Help with the purchase or hire of a musical instrument
- A subsidised place on the annual Performing Arts Tour
- One to one mentoring to support and manage a student's commitment
- Invitations to master classes and workshops with accomplished and well known musicians
- The student will be part of the Gifted and Talented cohort and thereby access a wide range of enrichment opportunities beyond the performing arts disciplines.
If you are interested in finding out more about how to apply this year or for September 2015, please contact: Mr James Lelean, Director of Music Performance via email on email@example.com